Wednesday 21 January 2015

Update

Organisation and time management:
It has taken a while to get used to the schedule, so I have had to make more time to do this work outside of lessons and apply myself more to what I'm doing

Research and planning:
From this I have looked at a number of different music magazines and from these I have learned a lot about the terms used on specific items and about the presentation of information with the center of visual interest. Now I feel that I could replicate a cover relatively well, but a double page spread may be tricky.

Technology:
With what we are using I am still the most comfortable using word for most tasks, and I am getting used to using Photoshop now and am becoming more familiar with it.





Work completed:
Examples of other texts
Analysis of cover 1
Analysis of cover 2
Analysis of cover 3
Analysis of contents 1
Analysis of contents 2
Analysis of contents 3
Analysis of double page spread 1
Style of magazine
Analysis of magazine titles
Audience profile
Analysis of institution
25 word pitch

Work I am yet to complete:
Analysis of double page spread 2
Analysis of double page spread 3
Analysis of colour palettes and fonts
Language register
Title of magazine
Research into fashion and style of genre
Mood board
Audience research
Photographer research

No comments:

Post a Comment