Friday 27 March 2015

Magazine Evaluation question 4 draft

4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience I intend my media product to appeal to is more the rock side of my audience and this is because I have included bands in the contents and on the front page that people more interested in this genre would be interested in. If my magazine reaches this area I think it would do well as most magazines containing or focusing on this genre are widely shared and appreciated by the members of that group.

An example of the audience I am trying to reach would be Dan Mellar, he is in full time education, plays the guitar and has been into rock music for a long time favouring older bands but still liking newer rock bands that are emerging, bands he is into include Royal Blood, Pretty Reckless, Metallica, Bring Me The Horizon and others similar to these bands and this is the audience I am trying to appeal to so I think Dan would be interested in what my magazine has to offer. He is also in the age range I am catering more towards that being 16-30 as I believe this is an age range of the people most devoted to following music especially my genre.   

No comments:

Post a Comment